Followers

i've been tagged by nfak's..

thanks dear nfak's for the tag..
ni hutang berbayar
*hehehe..sorry den baru balik dari kg =D

Bold the statements that ARE true to you. Italicize the statements that you WISH were true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, tag 5 people to do the same test.




I’m 170cm tall.

I don’t know what I want at the moment.

I’m not happy.

I hate my friends.

I hate my life.

I hate my grades.

I can drive.

I’m bored of driving.

I have a white handbag.

I love dancing.

I go clubbing every week.

Shopping is bullshit.

I have a tattoo of a star.

I got my navel pierced.

I have friends that take drugs.

90% of my friends smoke.

I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.

I’m studying Fashion.

I have a business running.

I hate cartoons

I hate someone.

I have 10 Lollipops handbags.

I buy CLEO every month.

My parents don’t know about my blog.

I have an iPod.

I don’t have faith in the current “one”.

My school mates know about my blog.

I wanted to be a fashion designer.

I love rock emo bands.

I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.

I’m a rebel.

I don’t believe in love.

High school's filled with drama.

My parents have faith in me.

I’ve bought shoes this month.

A blogger bitched about me before.

I hate sports.

I heart Italian food.

I hate meeting new people.

I hate nail polish.

The mother bear gives me hugs.

People should start appreciating me.

High school was the worst time of my life.

I have red hair.

One Utama is my second home.

I’m a guy.

I’m scared of my Biology exam which I’m going to face tomorrow.

I hate vacations.

We’ll last :)

I believe in long distance relationships.

I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.

I’ve robbed an old lady.

I’m starting to like applying make-up.

I was a tomboy.

At times I think I still am a tomboy.

I love bitching about people behind their backs

I still have a best friend.

I have a cat.

I hate surprise parties.

I hate planning parties.

I’m hot. :P

I’m a sinner.

I’ve got a DS light.

I have a Wii.

I cant live without music.

Video games are a waste of time.

I miss the father bear.

I love being in love.

I know how to cook.

I have 100% freedom.

Boys are assholes.

I hate Math.

I’m happy with what I have

I love horror films.

I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.

My old friends keep in touch with me.

I don’t read newspapers.

The news is such a waste of time.

Blogging is a waste of time.

I hate animals.

I can’t live without make-up.

I curse like a pirate.

I’m happy with my 11 year old car.

I hate people that are smart.

I love Orange juice.

I can’t drink for nuts.

I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.

I’ve got a new phone.

I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.

I love swimming.

I haven’t worked out since March.

I think I’m fat

I love my friends and family



nasib baik senang je soklan tag kali ni..
takde la den nak memikirkan jawapan! haha..
unsur2 tipu menipu tiade ye
*hihi.saya kan bdk baik! =D



maka, utk menyambung dan membuat tag ni..
sila jawab dgn gembira teman2 =)

akim *dulu nak sgt kene tag..amik le
honeybee
shafie
mya
plain melayu *u're joke do make me laugh!haha

1 comment:

arekymz said...

dah buat dah..
tgk..
rajen gle taw..
:D